[Paraview] Rendering during transform filter?

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Wed May 17 03:58:25 EDT 2017

Hello

What you see is not the actual bounding box of the computed dataset, but
merelly a box widget showing the transformation before it is computed.
You can try to enable "Auto Apply" in settings in order to have the
transform computed when you are moving the box.

Regards,

Mathieu Westphal

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Nicolas Cedilnik <nicolas.cedilnik at inria.fr