[Paraview] How to make "Export Scene" output block colors in X3D ?

Sudden Imphead s.imphead at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:53:53 EST 2017

Hi,

I'm rather new to Paraview. I'm inspecting the output of x3D from a  scene
that contains a couple of blocks, colored according to vtkBlockColors. But
as I inspect the output, I see

>  <IndexedFaceSet solid="false" colorPerVertex="true"
> normalPerVertex="true" coordIndex="
>             0 1 2 -1
>             3 4 1 -1
>             3 1 0 -1
>             blah, blah

All "-1" --- and no colors are described!!!

Are there any workarounds?? Would exporting to another format work.?

I'm trying to just embed a 3D object in an html page (after a little
paraview pipeline slicing and dicing) -- X3DOM seemed the easiest way to
go.

The object is a grouped one -- composed of individual meshes.

using 5.1.2,

thanks