[Paraview] "Plot Data" filter has problem with negative values

FERHAT HAMIDA Abdelhak a_ferhat_h at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 29 10:33:39 EST 2017

I want to plot a tabulated fonction (say F=cos(t)) using paraview which reads the values of t and F from a csv file then the plot F-t is generated by the "Plot Data" filter. t takes values in the [-1,+1] range.The problem is:
   - "Left Range Axis Maximum" can hold negative and positive values.
   - "Left Range Axis Minimum" can not hold only negative values or zero.
Thi results in: negative values of the function are not plotted.The only solution I found is to get a plot of the reverse function (-F) by setting "Left Range Axis Maximum" to a (-1) and "Left Range Axis Minimum" to (+1) which is very strange (Maximum < Minimum). The csv data and the plot are in the attached files.
So please is there a solution to this problem or is this a bug in paraview?Nota: I get this with paraview 4.4.0 and 5.2 versions on Centos 7.