[Paraview] Problems with ResampleWithDataset in ParaView 5.2

Ralf Schneider schneider at hlrs.de
Tue Jan 24 04:40:32 EST 2017

Hello,

since ParaView 5.2 I have Problems with resampling transient image data
to polygonal meshes or unstructured grids.

The ResampleWithDataset Filter is only applied to the current time-step
and is not updated upon time step change. The old implementation
LegacyResampleWithDataset still works though.

I have attached transient image data that I generated with the data
object generator source and  a ParaView 5.2 state that demonstrates the
problem once the time step is changed.

My Question is, did I miss something in the application of the
reimplemented filter or is this a bug ?

Best regards

Ralf