[Paraview] Display all time steps on the same window

Júlio Hoffimann julio.hoffimann at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:59:41 EST 2017

Hi,

I am struggling with a very simple task in ParaView. I have 500 time steps
that represent an object moving in space. I would like to display all the
positions of the object (thus, the trajectory) in a single window.

I have a set of 500 *.vtu files and a pvd collection that I can
successfully load into ParaView to play with the time. How to display all
time steps in the window, or alternatively, how to merge all these *.vtu
files into a single unstructured mesh?

-Júlio