[Paraview] ow to make animation of fields with line chart

张伟 waynezw0618 at 163.com
Sun Jan 15 04:30:28 EST 2017

Dear everyone:
I want to make an animation, in which I want to show the unsteady flow field such as vortex shedding along with plot of forces acting on cylinders. The thing is forces is dumped in a separate file and the sampling frequency is different from that of dumping the fields. Beside I want show the plot of forces synchronize with the time steps of flow field. That is to say the plot only show the time history of current time step of the field. Can any body help me on that?

Happy new year!

/Wei
--

Wei zhang