[Paraview] upgrading reader module/plugin

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jan 4 22:52:32 EST 2017

Mark,

As you can expect, connecting Qt widgets to vtkSMProperty's on proxies
in a two-way-link is common in ParaView panels and hence ParaView
provides quite a few ways for doing that. For your use-case, where
you're connecting a QCheckBox to an IntVectorProperty on the proxy,
your pqPropertyWidget subclass can do something like the following:

Assuming your XML for the group is as follows:

QCheckBox *checkbox = ...
vtkSMProperty* smProperty = smgroup->GetProperty("InterpolateFields");
this->addPropertyLink(checkbox, "checked", SIGNAL(toggled(bool), smProperty);

That should do it.

Utkarsh