[Paraview] Custom source glyph error

Bob Flandard bflandard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 08:02:43 EST 2017

Hi,

I'm getting an error message (see end) using the "glyph with custom source
filter" for the case where the input points have associated results data
sets and the custom glyph source is of multiblock type.

I've attached two small sample state files that demonstrate the issue.

The custom glyph should be two hemispheres, one black and one white. One
state file shows the desired result, but the point source data has no
results data sets associated with it. The other state file has point
sources with two associated results data sets (mode1 and mode2) contained
in the attached Ensight *.case files. This second file gives the error
message below when loading.

Is this a bug or is there a filter that implements "CopyStructure", that I
should use?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Bob

The error message is:

ERROR: In
C:\bbd\df0abce0\source-paraview\VTK\Common\DataModel\vtkDataObjectTree.cxx,
line 306
vtkMultiBlockDataSet (0000000017C45180): Structure does not match. You must
use CopyStructure before calling this method.