[Paraview] Question about adding Widget to property panel

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Jan 2 14:14:27 EST 2017

Make sure to expose that in the proxy definition that contains the
P3DReaderCore proxy definition too.
ie, look further down in readers.xml and you will find
    <SourceProxy class="vtkFileSeriesReader"
                 file_name_method="SetQFileName"
                 label="PLOT3D Reader"
                 name="P3DReader"
                 si_class="vtkSIMetaReaderProxy">