[Paraview] How to start the Catalyst example: CxxFullExample

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Jan 2 10:39:54 EST 2017

Hi,

The Catalyst examples have been moved to the ParaView source repo. I'd
recommend using the newest version of ParaView as well as Catalyst since
there have been a lot of improvements since PV 4.4.

For the  CxxFullExample, if you've built it with Catalyst enabled you can
run it as you've done as well as pass in Catalyst Python scripts to use
through command line arguments.

Andy