[Paraview] Paraview Custom Reader issue - OS X 10.12.6

Beach, Timothy A. (GRC-LTE0)[Vantage Partners, LLC] timothy.a.beach at nasa.gov
Thu Dec 21 11:01:19 EST 2017

For some time I’ve used a custom reader in Paraview.  I’m having issues with my recently issued mac.   In the past I’ve recompiled the entire code but I’m having issues with QT so I’m trying to just get my reader working as a plugin as per the instructions on the paraview.org page “ParaView/Plugin HowTo”.  I thought that would be easier.  I’ve been unable to get past the following cmake  error.  I’m not very knowledgable on cmake . I wish I had time to  figure it out but I don’t. Any help with the following would be apprecitated   Thanks – I wasn’t   the best time to be given a new computer. Tim

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:1 (FIND_PACKAGE):
By not providing "FindParaView.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "ParaView",
but CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "ParaView" with any
of the following names:

ParaViewConfig.cmake
paraview-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "ParaView" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
"ParaView_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If
"ParaView" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
been installed.

My CmakeList.txt – which may not be correct.  My reader is a clone of the Plot3d Reader
FIND_PACKAGE(ParaView REQUIRED)
INCLUDE(${PARAVIEW_USE_FILE})
ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN(TURBO_Reader "1.0"
   SERVER_MANAGER_XML TURBO_Reader.xml
   SERVER_MANAGER_SOURCES vtkMultiBlockTURBOReader.cxx vtkMultiBlockTURBOReaderInternals.cxx
   REQUIRED_ON_SERVER)

set_source_files_properties(
  vtkMultiBlockTURBOReaderInternals
  PROPERTIES