[Paraview] PV4.10 extracting a surface

Stephen Wornom stephen.wornom at inria.fr
Wed Dec 20 10:15:43 EST 2017

The geometry is a cylinder.
Using the calculator I do
rad =sqrt( x**2+y**2)
I would like to extract the cylinder surface which is rad = 0.1
I click on threshold then information to see rad 0.1<rad<7
I click on extract and enter the values min = 0.1 and max 0.1 for rad
I get this message
w arning: In /home/utkarsh/Dashboards/MyTests/NightlyMaster/ParaViewSuperbuild-Release/paraview/src/paraview/ParaViewCore/ServerManager/Rendering/vtkSMPVRepresentationProxy.cxx, line 279

vtkSMPVRepresentationProxy (0x359fd080): Could not determine array range.
Any ideas to the solution of my problem?
Thanks in advance,
Stephen