[Paraview] Running a simple example using ParaviewWeb

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 14:57:53 EDT 2017

Thank you, Sebastien!

It worked! The correct path should also have a '/' at the end so:

dataModel = new QueryDataModel(jsonData, '/data/'),

instead of

dataModel = new QueryDataModel(jsonData, '/data'),

Thanks again!

Leonardo Pessanha
Laboratory of Computational Methods in Engineering
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - COPPE
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil