[Paraview] Running a simple example using ParaviewWeb

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 17:12:50 EDT 2017

Hi! Thank you for the help! Because of it I was able to build and start the
example correctly. Now I am trying different examples such as
MultiLayoutViewer
https://kitware.github.io/paraviewweb/examples/MultiLayoutViewer.html .
I am still a little doubtful about my imports but I believe

import MultiLayoutViewer from '..';

should be

import MultiLayoutViewer from
> 'paraviewweb/src/React/Viewers/MultiLayoutViewer'

Right?

I couldn't find the package *tonic-arctic-sample-data *that holds the
content needed in MultiLayoutViewer, MultiLayoutRenderer and Probe3DViewer
examples in trough npm.

Do you know how to do proceed?

Thanks in advance.

Leonardo Pessanha
Laboratory of Computational Methods in Engineering
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - COPPE
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil