[Paraview] Segmentation fault in protobuf

u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Mon Aug 14 13:45:41 EDT 2017

Hi Ben,

Again thanks for your help. I tried to use protobuf 3.3.0 with PV 5.4.0rc4
but i am getting following error

 CMake Warning at
 /usr/local/software/spack/develop-290617/spack/opt/spack/linux-rhel7-x86_64/gcc-5.4.0/cmake-3.8.1-hvzxbkmal
 ie677klawvpwyipv7giycyh/share/cmake-3.8/Modules/FindProtobuf.cmake:387
(message):
   Protobuf compiler version doesn't match library version 3.3.0
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   VTK/CMake/vtkModuleMacros.cmake:888 (find_package)
   ThirdParty/protobuf/CMakeLists.txt:40 (vtk_module_third_party)

I have also version 2.5 in the system but I am getting lots of error (see
attached log.txt) related with undefined references.

--ufuk