[Paraview] vtk-js adding axes grid and labels

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Aug 14 10:31:29 EDT 2017

Hi Mariana,

Questions about vtk.js can be done on the issue tracker of vtk.js as well.

Regarding the axis grid, vtk.js does not provide such filter/representation
yet.
Unfortunately we don't have a time frame of when that will be available.
On the other hand, if you feel like it, you can contribute it to the
repository or
we offer support contract which could then be used to tackle the pieces
that you would like to see in vtk.js sooner.

Thanks,

Seb