[Paraview] Segmentation fault in protobuf

u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr u.utku.turuncoglu at be.itu.edu.tr
Mon Aug 14 09:49:55 EDT 2017

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your help. The server is Scientific Linux release 7.3
(Nitrogen) and yes i install PV from source using NVIDIA EGL libraries. In
this case, I set USE_X OFF and also QT_GUI OFF. I tried both Intel (2017)
and gcc and result is same. I also installed PV 5.4.1RC4 and still same.
It is very annoying, the same setup is working in an other system which
has Centos and Intel 2014.

Regards,

--ufuk