[Paraview] Running a simple example using ParaviewWeb

Léo Pessanha leonardopessanha74 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 15:49:54 EDT 2017

Thank you, Sebastien. I will give a try!

Do you believe it's best to rollback webpack to 1.x or to change the
webpack.config.js in order to fit webpack 2.x API?

Leonardo Pessanha
Laboratory of Computational Methods in Engineering
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - COPPE
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brasil