[Paraview] Building Catalyst for Albany

Ibanez, Daniel Alejandro daibane at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 2 11:14:31 EDT 2017

Hello,

I’m trying to revive the integration of Catalyst into the Albany application.
I’ve grabbed the Catalyst-v5.4.1-RC2-Base-Enable-Python tarball and configured like this:

#!/bin/bash -ex
$HOME/src/Catalyst-v5.4.1-RC2-Base-Enable-Python/cmake.sh $HOME/src/Catalyst-v5.4.1-RC2-Base-Enable-Python \
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=$HOME/install/gcc/catalyst \
-DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER:FILEPATH=$HOME/install/gcc/mpich/bin/mpicxx \
-DCMAKE_C_COMPILER:FILEPATH=$HOME/install/gcc/mpich/bin/mpicc \
2>&1 | tee config_log

But the install directory doesn’t contain any headers or ParaViewConfig.cmake files.
In Albany, the following is done:

find_package(ParaView REQUIRED COMPONENTS vtkPVPythonCatalyst)
include("${PARAVIEW_USE_FILE}")

target_link_libraries(albanyCatalyst LINK_PRIVATE vtkPVPythonCatalyst)

Where am I going wrong? What is it I should be installing?

Thanks!

Dan Ibanez