[Paraview] ParaView 5 Crashes on macOS (Sierra)

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Mon Apr 3 15:39:38 EDT 2017

Zach,

Thanks for trying it out! I'm glad to hear it is fixed.

To my knowledge, ParaView does not read Gmsh files directly. Apparently,
you can save out VTK files from Gmsh that can be read into ParaView:

https://www.cfd-online.com/Forums/openfoam-meshing-open/139538-rendering-gmsh-files-paraview.html

Cory

--
Cory Quammen