[Paraview] Combination of polygonal-data and unstructured grid?

Armin Wehrfritz dkxls23 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:03:00 EDT 2016

Hi Stefan,

IIRC there is a .vtu file containing polyhderal cells in the VTK DATA
repository.

Otherwise, I attached a .xmf and a .vtu file containing each containing
identical data, i.e. 2 hexahedral and 2 polyhderal cell.
Please note that the white-space in these files has no meaning, and that
for the .xmf file you need a recent ParaView nightly build.

Best regards,
Armin