[Paraview] Building ParaView v5.1.2 on Linux from source with support for GPU and SWR.

Albina, Frank frank.albina at sauber-motorsport.com
Mon Sep 26 09:42:43 EDT 2016

Hi David!

Thanks for the swift feedback. As I have been compiling ParaView from source for at least the last 6 years, it never came to my mind trying out the super-build. £

I’ll try it out and report if I find myself stuck.

By the way, which CMake version do you recommend for building ParaView v5.1.2 from the git repository?

Best regards,

Frank.