[Paraview] Catalyst: dump everything in C++

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Sep 21 10:55:16 EDT 2016

Hi Matthieu,

That makes complete sense. I've thought about putting in a C++ Catalyst
pipeline in the main source code that could be used to just write out the
data at some prescribed file name and frequency but haven't forced myself
to do it. It gets slightly more complicated when dealing with multiple
inputs. In the Examples/Catalyst/SampleScripts subdirectory of the source
code there are two Python scripts that can be used to write out the full
grid, gridwriter.py and allinputsgridwriter.py.

If you create a C++ script to do that and want to have it added into
ParaView, I can help with that. Otherwise, I'll get to it eventually...

Cheers,
Andy