[Paraview] Lock Data Range for multiple attributes

postgurke at web.de postgurke at web.de
Thu Sep 15 03:44:04 EDT 2016

Hello

Does nobody have a solution for this, or am I missing something obvious?
The only thing I can do to fix the color ranges is separate the file into
multiple objects, but as one can only look at one at a time anyways (as they are
at the same location, obviously) and our model already contains a lot of
objects, this is rather bothersome...

Cheers
Venke