[Paraview] Building Paraview 5.2.1 on Windows (Visual Studio)

Charles Boivin charles.boivin at mayahtt.com
Tue Sep 6 13:36:41 EDT 2016

Utkarsh,

Thanks for your reply.

I eventually managed to get something working, but I had to turn off shared libraries. Is there any reason why switching to shared libs would break things (aside from the obvious -- i.e. wrong DLL being picked up)? Does Qt have to be built with shared libs as well for this to work (Qt is built statically -- which I wouldn't think would be a problem)?

Thanks again,

Charles