[Paraview] ParaView 5.2 Release Candidate 1 available for download

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Mon Oct 17 10:28:12 EDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 14:31:56 +0300, Gena Bug via ParaView wrote:
> The next message appears when running pvpython in a console:
>
> Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
> Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
>
> Then prompt appears and everything works as expected.

This appears because we sort of hack up the Python installation which
Python doesn't like. It appears that just creating the
lib/python2.7/lib-dynload directory should suppress this warning. Can
you confirm before I respin a whole binary for it (the warning isn't
showing up at all on my machine)?

--Ben