[Paraview] OSPRay rendering issue

Seong Mo Yeon seongmo.yeon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:46:21 EDT 2016

I have paraview 5.1.2 installed with ospray enabled.Ospray version is 1.1.0 prebuilt version. Paraview setting is as follows:LOD threshold as 0 LOD resolution as 0.5 Use outline for LOD rendering as checked Remote render threshold as 0 Outline threshold as 10 Use offscreen rendering for screenshots as checked  The issue is that the surface extracted by extract block is not rendered properly but colored with black regardless of representation option. Other effects by e.g., stream tracer is rendered nicely. Is this behavior is due to paraview bug or my paraview setting?  Thanks

---Sent from Boxer | http://getboxer.com