[Paraview] 3D with Nvidia glasses

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Oct 12 11:51:53 EDT 2016

Hi Gao,

Attached is an image of the relevant NVIDIA Control Panel settings for our
working ParaView stereo display setup. It looks like the main change from
your setup is to change "Stereo - Display Mode" to "Onboard DIN connector
(with NVIDIA 3D ...)".

For your reference, our system runs Windows 10 and has a Quadro M5000 and
an ASUS VG248QE 24-inch Full HD display. We did not need the optional 3-pin
DIN connector port that seems almost impossible to buy anywhere.

HTH,
Cory