[Paraview] X3DExporter false mesh colouring?

Grothausmann, Roman Dr. grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Tue May 31 07:59:08 EDT 2016

Just a quick note that Your fix went into VTK after the newest VTK was synched
into PV, so I had to do a pull in the VTK subdirectory of PV to get it.
Works like a charm now and together with X3dToX3dom.xslt yields a zoom-able HTML:
http://romangrothausmann.github.io/FacetAnalyser/demos/X3D/8faced-rhombic-dodecahedron_twinned_simp%2Bdef.xhtml