[Paraview] basics of paraview client server programming

Peter Debuchev peterdebuchev at gmail.com
Sun May 29 13:09:12 EDT 2016

Dear Paraview programmers,
I am looking for some information about the basic principles of Paraviews
client-server model, the setup of client proxies and the communication
design.

I think that I have seen a chapter with a short introduction on these
topics some years ago. It was in one of the VTK books or in the Paraview
User's Guide. Now I cannot find this chapter again. Has it been removed in
the latest edition of these books? Or is it described in a different book
which I don't remember?

Peter