[Paraview] 5.0.1/Exodus Reader

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri May 27 14:24:53 EDT 2016

Rick,

I must admit this was a major "oops" in 5.0.0 and 5.0.1 releases. We
should have handled this better and I will make sure we do for 5.1.
Basically, what you have is a mismatch in rendering configurations for
client and server. One of them is build with VTK_RENDERING_BACKEND set
to OpenGL and other to OpenGL2. You need them to match.

Utkarsh