[Paraview] Connect ParaViewWeb to Catalyst

Adam Lyon lyon at fnal.gov
Wed May 25 15:53:04 EDT 2016

Hi Sven - I'm very interested in how you got catalyst to work with
paraviewweb.  Can you post your code somewhere (or send me a tar file or
something)? I would very much appreciate that. Thanks very much! -- Adam

*------*

*Adam L. Lyon*
*Scientist; Associate Division Head for Systems for Scientific Applications*

Scientific Computing Division & Muon g-2 Experiment
Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
630 840 5522 office
www.fnal.gov
lyon at fnal.gov