[Paraview] Connect ParaViewWeb to Catalyst

Sven Kramer svenkramer40 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:44:22 EDT 2016

Sure, I would share the code. But as I said, I haven't done anything more
than wrapping pqCatalystConnectReaction::connect() and hacking several
lines in the python rpc server, which are probably not done right.
If it helps, I can try to reconstruct all the lines I have modified and
clean up the stuff. However, you'll probably find a cleaner solution to
invoke pqCatalystConnectReaction::connect() from the web client.

Sven