[Paraview] Connect ParaViewWeb to Catalyst

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri May 20 09:42:13 EDT 2016

Hi Sven,

Live catalyst connection require a specific socket connection to the
in-situ process with some special handling.
We did not (yet) wrote the Python code to perform that specific action for
ParaViewWeb so it could be triggered by the web client or configured via an
argument at launch time.
I don't see any reason why this couldn't work, but as for now, I also don't
know an easy step to do it without spending time doing it myself.

Seb