[Paraview] Paraview Web 5 show Widget‏

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu May 19 13:22:31 EDT 2016

Hi Michal,

That feature is not currently available as a protocol on the Python side.

It is possible to add it back, but will take some time especially since we
have other focus regarding the Visualizer improvements...
Moreover, we dynamically generate the UI, which will make the 3D widget
toggle a little be more trickier compare to a adhoc UI like the one that
was done for PWApp.

Are you trying to enable it for a custom application, or are you looking
for having that feature in the ParaViewWeb Visualizer?

Seb