[Paraview] Paraview in CAVE and remote rendering

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri May 13 07:54:15 EDT 2016

Agreed. And comparing options 1 and 2, with 1 you pay the latency on every
camera motion. With 2 you pay it only when the data changes. This is the
same as client side rendering for standard ParaView. This is less of an
advantage as is used to be because video streaming technologies have
recently improved substantially.

good luck

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.