[Paraview] Linking to Catalyst

Gallagher, Timothy P tim.gallagher at gatech.edu
Mon May 9 16:50:26 EDT 2016

Well shoot, it looks like I didn't build with the install development files on, even though I set it when I configured the superbuild. I must have done that part wrong

My configure line is:

cmake \
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=${HOME}/pv-test/${version}_osmesa \
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release \

-DPARAVIEW_ENABLE_CATALYST=ON \
-DPARAVIEW_ENABLE_PYTHON=ON \
-DPARAVIEW_INSTALL_DEVELOPMENT_FILES=ON \
-DPARAVIEW_BUILD_QT_GUI=OFF \
-DBUILD_TESTING=OFF \
-DVTK_USE_X=OFF \

-DVTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA=ON \
-DOSMESA_INCLUDE_DIR:STRING="${INSTALLPATH}/osmesa/include" \
-DOSMESA_LIBRARY:STRING="${INSTALLPATH}/osmesa/lib/libOSMesa.so" \
./ParaViewSuperbuild

and all of the other PARAVIEW* options seemed to pass through properly when the superbuild made paraview. Any ideas why that option didn't pass through?

Thanks -- I knew it had to be something really obvious!

Tim