[Paraview] ParaView : resolve the error message.

Chathuri Gunasekera cgunases at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:38:30 EDT 2016

Hello,
Thank you so much for your response, Mathieu.

 Here is what i am getting when i check the 'console view' option.

ERROR: In
C:\bbd\df0abce0\build\paraview\src\paraview\VTK\Rendering\Volume\vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper.cxx,
line 340

vtkOpenGLGPUVolumeRayCastMapper (000000D7783182B0): scalar of type VTK_CHAR
is not supported because this type is platform dependent. Use
VTK_SIGNED_CHAR or VTK_UNSIGNED_CHAR instead.

 Do you see why i am getting this error exactly?

Actually the files were orginally created as .Mat file then they are
converted to VTK format. But how can i convert to VTK_SIGNED_CHAR or
VTK_UNSIGNED_CHAR ? I am sorry i simply don't know how to do it. Any
guidance is really appreciated.

--
Warm regards,
Chathuri Gunasekera.