[Paraview] PV5.0 crash when I trying to open the xmf file !

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Mar 16 10:57:53 EDT 2016

Hadrien,

Something's not exactly right with the build of ParaView you're using.
When I try to open the dataset with 5.0.0 binaries from paraview.org,
it opens fine when "Xdmf Reader"  is selected in the Select Reader
dialog (fails with Xdmf3 Reader).

Can you try the binaries from paraview.org to confirm?

Thanks
Utkarsh