[Paraview] Required CMake version 3.5

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Fri Jun 24 10:29:03 EDT 2016

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 09:28:29 -0400, Jim wrote:
> Can you let me know how it goes?  I just pulled the latest versions of
> Paraview & cmake and want to build under VS2015. I'm going to work on it
> over the weekend. If you're doing the same, I could use any
> configuration tricks you discover.

I thought we had a VS2015 dashboard, but I see it is just VS2013
(thinking back, probably because there isn't a Qt4 build against 2015 on
that machine). They're not that different for setup though. I'll look at
getting the other Windows machine onto the dashboard setup here today.

I don't expect any issues, but if you find any, feel free to email the
list or open issues.

Thanks,

--Ben