[Paraview] ParaView bug hackathon

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Jun 20 16:30:04 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

We are planning a ParaView bug hackathon on July 13. Going forward, we
would like this to be a monthly event during which the community comes
together to address bugs reported to the tracker. It will be an all day
event that we will host physically at Kitware Headquarters in Clifton Park,
NY as well as online via Google Hangout. All are welcome to attend as long
as they know the code base enough to fix bugs.

Any questions? Comments? Any potential issue with the date?

Best,
-berk