[Paraview] Fwd: Error : vtkProcessShader not found

Ankit Singh ansingh16 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 02:29:37 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to install a plugin to paraview called parastro :

https://github.com/corbett/parastro

when I ccmake it  I am getting an error of :

 CMake Error at /usr/lib/cmake/paraview/ParaViewTargets.cmake:1498
(message):
   The imported target "ProcessShader" references the file

      "/usr/bin/vtkProcessShader"

   but this file does not exist.  Possible reasons include:

   * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location.

   * An install or uninstall procedure did not complete successfully.

   * The installation package was faulty and contained

      "/usr/lib/cmake/paraview/ParaViewTargets.cmake"

   but not all the files it references.

 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   /usr/lib/cmake/paraview/ParaViewConfig.cmake:36 (include)
   CMakeLists.txt:6 (FIND_PACKAGE)

I already have installed paraview-dev and libvtk5-dev packages but still
the error persists . I am using a 32 bit machine with linux-mint .

Please help,

Thanks in advance.

Ankit SIngh
IISER Mohali,