[Paraview] antialiasing in export scene, vector graphics, font selection

Mark Lohry mlohry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 17:03:04 EDT 2016

New here after ditching tecplot, I've run into a few questions in trying to
get publication-quality (for LaTeX) graphic exports:

1) Assuming "export scene" is the preferred way to output images, how do I
get anti-aliasing of the produced image? I see no option for it. Failing
that -- if I choose to not rasterize the image, I'm losing some color
information whereas the save screenshot function correctly outputs the
color (see attached figures).

2) In the color legend font properties, only Arial, Courier, and Times are
available. Is there a way to use some other font from my system?

Any other tips/references on getting high quality exports would be greatly
appreciated.