[Paraview] Multiple animations after one another

Tim De Coster tim91decoster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:05:18 EDT 2016

Hey all,

I'm trying something very simple, but it doesn't seem to work. I have
multiple sequences of data that can be played in an animation. All these
sequences follow each other, creating one long animation. They all have a
length of 250 steps, but when I load them, they all play at the same time
(the first 250 steps) and I can't figure out how to shift the second
animation to (250,500) and the third one to (500,750) etc. A solution is of
course to make separate movies and edit them in an external movie-editor,
but I am pretty sure that ParaView should be able to handle this problem.
Could anyone please help me (either by an explanation on how to do this
manually in the animation view, or by providing me with a simple script)?

With kind regards,
Tim