[Paraview] Ensight 6 imported case error

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jul 19 10:49:25 EDT 2016

Juan,

This indeed seems to be a bug in 4.3.1 that's been fixed since. When I
tried with ParaView 5.1.0 I didn't see the same issue as I did with 4.3.1.
Can you give 5.1.0 a try please? Note we'll be putting out 5.1.1 patch
release soon, so once that happens you may want to start using that to
avoid running into a few bugs with translucent geometry rendering in 5.1.0.

Utkarsh