[Paraview] Transforming vs transform filter

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jul 18 09:47:57 EDT 2016

I am going to say it's just historical. Maybe since filtering is an action,
"Transform" filter went with action verbs while since the Display
properties (on the Properties tab) are the state of the item, they went
with noun forms -- but that's just a guess.

While I have no objection changing one or the other or both,  we should not
forget to weight the cost of changing these to the backwards compatibility
issues they will introduce.