[Paraview] Problem to compute the gradient of a scalar field

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Thu Jul 14 20:17:04 EDT 2016

Hi,

It looks like gradients aren't getting  computed properly for quadratic
triangles. A quick work around is to use the tesselate filter to subdivide
the quadratic triangles while converting them to linear triangles. The
gradient of unstructured data filter should work after that. I'll add in a
bug report to see about getting this fixed as well.

Best,
Andy