[Paraview] different data ranges

Schmied, Christopher /DZNE Christopher.Schmied at dzne.de
Mon Jul 11 09:50:28 EDT 2016

Dear Cory,

ah ok! Good that works now. I also needed to change the data array in the coloring section from my “MetaImage” to “Result"
Awesome! Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Christopher

On 11 Jul 2016, at 15:21, Cory Quammen <cory.quammen at kitware.com<mailto:cory.quammen at kitware.com>> wrote:

Christopher,

Adding the paraview list back so that others may benefit from or contribute to the discussion.

I think the advice to leave the function blank wasn't quite right. What you actually want in the function is the name of the existing array in your data set. You can get a list of the names in the Scalars or Vectors pop-up menu at the bottom of the calculator controls, or you can just type in the array name. For example, to rename from 'ImageScalars' to 'Result', you would leave the Result Array Name as 'Result' and enter 'ImageScalars' in the function.

HTH,
Cory