[Paraview] Custom Python plugin with multiple input ports

LB bravo.loic at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 13:40:39 EDT 2016

Hi,

I would like to make some custom python plugins for ParaView.

I've made one based on a PythonProgrammableFilter with the help of the
Python Filter Generator Script
(https://gitlab.kitware.com/paraview/paraview/snippets/5).

It's working pretty well, but it seems that the PythonProgrammableFilter is
limited to algorithm with only one input port.
I need to make another plugin which needs two well separated inputs ports.

I've seen that one could use vtkPythonAlgorithm to define a plugin with
input ports
(https://blog.kitware.com/vtkpythonalgorithm-is-great/).

Unfortunately, I've been unable to find any documentation to define a
plugin with the XML syntax based on that vtkPythonAlgorithm.

Could you give some hints ?

Best regards,

--
Loïc