[Paraview] H5Part and TimeSeries question

Amit Goel Amit.Goel at ucf.edu
Wed Jul 6 07:35:34 EDT 2016

Yeah, my steps go on for several days, so I want to save let us say 100 steps in a file (each steps has 100K particles), and then 101-200 steps in next file and so on.

That way if my code crashes after 100 steps, I can resume from that point onwards.

So is there a way to save the H5Part timeseries in separate files based on time ?

Regards

Amit